Right care, right time, right place.
Enhance navigation, connections and the coordination of care across the delivery system.
- Connection to care
- Expand the number of participating organizations and connect patients to health care services via the Connect to Care Program
- Housing screening and connections
- Improve and expand housing navigation for homeless/at-risk patients and families via the Housing is Health Program
- Mobile health resources
- Inform and support coordination of mobile health services to improve access and linkages to continuing care
- Health information exchange
- Optimize HIE capabilities to improve access, create efficiencies, and enhance clinical decision-making and care coordination
An focus of the Partnership is to identify, prioritize and implement strategies to help low-income populations navigate the health care delivery system and help connect them to the ‘right care, at the right time, in the right place.’