Care that is available, accessible, and acceptable.
Increase the availability, accessibility and acceptability of health care programs and services.
- Primary care access
- Re-evaluate capacity and utilization patterns to inform access strategies and investments
- Revisit the roles of FQHCs in the care delivery system and support capacity building
- Support select free and charitable clinic capacity for the uninsured
- Specialty access
- Improve the Specialty Access for the Uninsured Program
- Mental health access
- Improve inpatient and outpatient mental health capacity for adults and youth
- Support the redesign of the crisis delivery system, including the Mental Health Emergency Center
- Oral health access
- Improve access to prevention and restorative oral health services for adults and youth