Members & Partners
Working together for a healthier Milwaukee.
Health System Members
Serving Wisconsin and northern Illinois, these four Milwaukee-based health systems make significant investments in the community’s health by providing access, uncompensated care and prevention services to Milwaukee County’s vulnerable populations as well as being partners in addressing population and community health issues. This is a direct reflection of their non-profit mission and commitment to serve those who are most in need.
Community Health Center Members
- Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center
- Milwaukee Health Services, Inc.
- Outreach Community Health Centers
- Progressive Community Health Centers
- Sixteenth Community Health Centers
Also known as Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), community health centers provide services in ten traditional clinic locations, as well as in schools, congregate living facilities and other community-based locations offering a comprehensive range of primary, behavioral health and oral health care services, among others.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is the Milwaukee Health Care Partnership’s (MHCP) academic member. It represents the largest physician practice in the region and plays an important role in education, public and community health and research.
- City of Milwaukee Health Department
- Milwaukee County Department of Health & Human Services
- Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
The MHCP’s public members have been integral to improving care for vulnerable populations. The MHCP’s government entities play a key role in supporting its mission to improve health outcomes and reduce healthcare disparities.
- Center for Urban Population Health
- Children’s Health Alliance
- Community Action Team
- Covering Wisconsin, Inc.
- Free and Community Clinic Collaborative
- MCW Comprehensive Injury Center (CIC)
- Milwaukee Anchor Collaborative
- Milwaukee County Housing Division
- Milwaukee County Office of Emergency Management
- Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Milwaukee Enrollment Network
- Office of Violence Prevention
- Patient Ping
- Public Health Collaborative
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha
- Wisconsin Policy Forum
- Wisconsin Statewide Health Information Network