Enrollment Assister and Mobilizer Resources
The following resources are meant to assist insurance enrollment assisters and mobilizers in education, promotion and enrollment of consumers.
In addition to these materials, visit Covering Wisconsin and WisCovered for additional resources designed to help consumers understand and use health insurance (links provided in resources below).
Digital and Print Communication & Outreach Resources:
- Milwaukee QHPs and Participating Providers – Quick Comparison
- MKEN Qualified Agents Referral List 2022
- MKEN Digital Toolkit 2020
- WisCovered Toolkit 2022-23
- Covering Wisconsin Toolkit 2022-23
- Covering Wisconsin “Health Insurance How To” Resources
- Enrollment Directory | November 2020
- DHS “Public Health Emergency Unwinding” Toolkit
BadgerCare Plus Promotional Materials:
Covering Wisconsin also provides numerous informative resources regarding current immigration rules and public benefits ( Public Charge regulations). The status of those rules is dynamic, so please check the website frequently.